Thursday, September 25, 2008

Toby loves his Daddy!

 For those of you who think that Toby is a 'mini Brian' I will say I don't fully agree. I think that he has alot of both Jensen and Arnold in him. For example, in this picture when he is with Chad he is totally a Jensen. 


 
Then like in this picture where he was trying to be Daddy I think he looks like an Arnold. Too bad it's while he is dressing in Daddy's clothes, it would have been perfect if he looked like a Jensen! :) 


This of course is just my opinion let me know if you see something different! 
Oh and PS tomorrow we are having our ultrasound so I will let you know what we are having! (if the baby cooperates that is!!) 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I want to know- tell me ASAP! If its a girl, I expect Brooke to be somehow worked into the name scheme. If it's a boy, well, I'll compromise at Brooks or something.