Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One month old!

Zoe is one month old!! It has gone so fast!! I still feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. She is now 11 lbs and 22 inches long. She is growing so fast! She is starting to be more alert when she is awake and I know she is on the verge of smiling! She is doing great at night with sleeping. She will usually wake up sometime in the hour of 2 or 3 for the first time and then again at around 6 or 7. If I go to bed early I can get some good sleep! I hope it continues and only gets better from here!! 

Zoe at 1 month. 

Toby is still such a great big brother! He loves her so much! He will hug, kiss and cuddle with her every chance he gets! He also thinks every noise she makes is hilarious! It's so cute to see them together! I can't wait for her to start interacting with him, She is going to love him I just know it! 

Toby with his favorite sister! 
 
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Zoe you are a DOLL BABY, and Toby you appear to be an awesome big brother just like we all knew you would be :)

Way to go Sara with Zoe sleeping so well!!! THAT'S THE BEST!!!! :) Can't wait to meet her someday!