Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not a good thing....

I need to become a morning person. I have gone through a period where I did a great job being a good morning person. That has long passed. I hate mornings. I always have. Just ask my parents! Now I need to change this.
This morning Toby was eating breakfast and I was feeding Zoe her breakfast when all of a sudden Toby showed me a picture of a lady. He told me he wanted her to be his mommy. He wants his daddy and that lady to be his mom. WOW! That is just not what I wanted to hear! Maybe I shouldn't be so grumpy in the mornings, or maybe I should just stay in bed like Brian until I am awake and happy. I guess getting up with the kids isn't good enough, they want you to be happy like them.
I have lots of work to do to get there. And need lots of prayer to get there.
This was NOT a good way to start my day but here goes.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jensen's! I hear you about not being able to wake up in the mornings...if you learn any tricks, let me know! :)