Friday, December 12, 2008

It worked!!

Normally I am not able to upload pictures from my apartment on my blog but I thought today I would give it a try again. It worked!! YAY! 
Toby left with my mom today for Indiana and I don't know what to do with myself without him always around. It is nice but at the same time miserable! I miss him so much. A few of the guys in our building have stopped by to say bye to him today and we have had to tell them he is gone. He is quite popular around Geneva campus! :) 

This is one of his buddies. We call him Kase. He graduated this semester so he won't be here next semester. He would always play with Toby outside when it was nice. They played golf, frisbee, football whatever sport Toby was playing. We are going to miss him next semester. 


My Bible study girls came over for our last meeting this semester and we had a mini Christmas party. Here they are again. Jenine, Ashley, Amanda and Amy! I love these girls! 

Toby's crazy hair after he woke up from his nap. What a little cutie! 


So hopefully we can do more posts now that I am able to post pictures from home. Unless this is a fluke but I sure hope it lasts!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after talking at chipotle about how i could upload pics and you and jo couldn't..i had a few words with the big man. your wish is my command! hahah jk! glad it worked though (: